Trusted. Reliable. Professional.
Compass Medical Provider is honored to provide mobile and portable Medical and Dental services for our military service members. Our company can help supplement the military readiness missions and satisfy key deployment requirements by providing medical and dental services to our service members through Periodic Health Assessments (PHA), Individual Medical Readiness (IMR), and Soldier Readiness Processing (SRP). We also meet the needs of local, federal government, area businesses and our communities.
Services We Provide
- Comprehensive Exams
- Digital Radiographs
- Mobile Panoramic Radiographs
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Periodontal Screening and Reporting
- DenClass Data Entry
- Amalgam Fillings
- Composite Fillings
- Post and Core Build Up
- Simple and Surgical Extractions
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling / Root Planing and Debridement
- Prescription Services
In cases of complicated oral surgery and complex endodontic cases, we can refer to dental offices in the surrounding area.
- Physical Health Assessments
- Laboratory Services
- Vision Screenings
- Vitals, Height and Weight
- Audiology Services
- Behavioral Health
- Physician Review
- Case Management
- School and Specialty Physicals
- Audiometric Testing
- Hearing Exam Follow-Ups
- Diagnostic Audiology Evaluation
- SPeech Recognition in Noise Test (SPRINT)
- Complete Audiological Evaluation (CAE)
- The Defense Occupational Environmental Health Readiness System (DOEHRS)
- DOEHRS Data Entry
- Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid
- Friends & Family CPR
- BLS CPR/AED
- BLS CPR Renewal
For more information, contact course instructor Nickey Babin to schedule a private class for your group.
- Administrative Services
- MedPros Data Entry
- DenClass Training and Data Entry
- HRR Data Entry
- Medical and Dental Case Management
- IT Management
- Transportation of Service Members
Compass Medical Provider’s Mobile OSHA and HIPAA compliant self-contained clinics allows our team to provide a diverse range of Medical, Dental, and Audiology Services. Our company primarily and proudly served over 50,000 National Guard and Air Force Service Members since 2011. Compass Medical Provider is now providing services to local commercial industry. Compass provides comprehensive solutions to our customers overall medical care. Our years of experience working with government and military institutions makes our team uniquely qualified to provide our customers with proficient and efficient healthcare services. Compass Medical Provider is now providing services to local commercial industry, such as Scoular Elevator, for OSHA compliant onsite hearing tests.
We represent the following categories per the North American Industry Classification System.